Fees & Terms
Private - Individual
- Adults and Professionals 18 to 68 years for 12 lessons (90 min each) valid 1 month Q350
- Students and Teenagers 13 to 17 years for 12 lessons (90 min each) valid 1 month Q300
- Children and School kids 8 to 12 years for 12 lessons (90 min each) valid 1 month Q250
- Adults and Professionals 18 to 68 years for 12 lessons (90 min each) valid 1 month Q300
- Students and Teenagers 13 to 17 years for 12 lessons (90 min each) valid 1 month Q250
- Children and School kids 8 to 12 years for 12 lessons (90 min each) valid 1 month Q200
Saturday 4 hour classes
Minimum 2 students at 16 + hours per month Q500
Each class is 4 hours long with a 15 minute break after 2 hours. These classes are individually designed for our clients.
On location practical Business english classes
Our internationally trained teachers are capable of training your staff and the business owners in communicating directly with their clients on location. Whether you are a bank, bank employee, Doctor, Lawyer, or a tour guide or tourist business, or San Juan English School teachers can help you communicate with your clients.
Cost / Fee can be discussed.
San Juan English School
We design both group and individual classes specifically to our students requirements.
With our educational partners in the USA and the UK , San Juan English school can offer graduate certificates of competence from leading universities around the world.
Terms and Conditions
All students are expected attend all classes. Unless a doctors note is presented students / clients will be charged for the class they have not attended.
As we design all classes specifically for each individual student, whether in a group or individual class and allocate a specific time of the students choosing, we cannot defer classes to alternative dates.
It is up to the student to arrange for a copy of the class plan from the teacher.
English school classes
ENGLISH SCHOOL CLASSES
Design your own class:
Firstly, our students are regarded as clients. Here at the San Juan English school we design your English classes based upon your own specific requirements.
For example, if you were an artist you would need to communicate the style, technique, message and feeling you are expressing in your art work. This would need to described to a potential buyer.
This would be a completely different conversation as compared with that of a lawyer with his client who wishes to buy a house, or that of a doctor tending to his patient.
Here at the San Juan English School we teach:
Course # 1
- Practical Business English: (spoken)
- Pronunciation: (common Spanish mistakes)
- Questions and Answers: (systems and word order)
- Vocabulary: (starting with similar sounding words pertaining to the clients area of business)
- Business Writing: (responding to emails)
- Telephone Communications: (personal and business)
- Comprehension: (verbal and written)
- Reading & Writing: (modern & classic literature)
- English Language History: (modern & origins)
Course # 2
This course is also designed specifically to the clients requirements. In the second course we delve into deeper communication skills and build on listening, understanding and appreciation of feelings with appropriate responses. The increased vocabulary required to describe the intangible or abstract.
Course # 3
Preparation for Examination and Certificate of Competence.